Listening Comprehension Quiz
The speaker is a
- social worker.
His specialty is
- pal care.
- foster care.
- palliative care.
What information might help Alex with his decision about whether or not he should have chemotherapy or not?
- That Natasha will help him through the the difficult times of chemotherapy.
- That dying isn't painful.
- That his choices aren't only whether he should have chemotherapy or not and that palliative care is an option.
What does Mr. Newhouse say is one of the best things we can do for a loved one who faces life-threatening illness?
- To pray for them.
- To tell them that we support them in whatever decision they make.
- To help them maintain hope and get as much quality of life as possible.
After you complete
work on a project
you are interested in.