Listening Comprehension Quiz
Simone Charpentier is a
- social worker.
- only suffering from culture shock.
- in need of medication.
- in culture shock and this probably caused a situational depression.
If Juana refuses help and won't talk with others...
- call a hotline immediately to get medication.
- her mother should feed her well.
- her mother should take her to a doctor's office.
Why does Ms. Charpentier mention suicide?
- People who commit suicide are all depressed.
- Teenagers who are depressed are more likely to commit suicide.
- Suicide, like depression, is a serious problem for teenagers and should also be mentioned.
After you complete
work on a project
you are interested in.