Listening Comprehension Quiz
The occupation of the person speaking in the video is...
- a social worker
- a psychiatrist
- a psychologist
- a case manager
Dr. Satin's specialty is in...
- geriatric case management
- general psychiatry
- general medicine
- geriatric psychiatry
As a geriatric pyschiatrist, Dr. Satin thinks the best option for Mary Casey is that her family should help her to live...
- in a nursing home.
- in her own home but with help.
- with one of her sons.
- in an assisted living facility.
Why will it be important for the family to talk with a case manager?
- If Mary stays at home, her family will need to find people to care for her and the case manager can help with this.
- The case manager's main purpose is to give emotional support to Mary and her family.
- Case managers don't listen carefully to the wishes of the family and will usually try to place people in a nursing homes.
After you complete
work on a project
you are interested in.